1. I have double-jointed thumbs.
2. I can waltz.
3. My father was a priest when he met my mother. ALmost twenty years of age seperate them, and they're still happily married. These things certainly affected the person I became.
4. I have seen ghosts. If they saw me, they didn't let on. I don't think the dead really care about doings on this side of the fence.
5. My first tattoo was a Batman symbol.
6. When I feel down, I read Ralph Waldo Emerson or Marcus Aurelius.
8. New Zealand's not the only place I've lived. There were also brief-ish stints in Barcelona and Jerusalem. Both were awesome...
You were right, CS. That *was* fun!