Sunday, November 18, 2007

Where DO You Get Your Ideas

Don't you just love that question?


Right now, my Main Bastard has really found his groove. He's fiercely loyal to the Minor Bastard. He's charismatic in his way, a good friend.


He's also sadistic, murderous and terrifying. He moves through a world of pleasure, victims and opportunity. Pity anyone or anything the Main Bastard catches weak and alone.


Killing isn't enough for the Main Bastard. For some reason, he loves to play with his victims. He reenacts his triumphs with the dead bodies until the game bores him.


It's only a matter of time before he begins his search again.


Why?


It's his nature. Taking prey, he feels alive.


The Tiny Dynamo finds my work violent and dark. She often wonders where those terrible ideas come from.


Somehow, I don't think she'd believe me if I told her:









His fluffy, pretend victims aren't enough. He brought another bird in the house last night.... Gotta love him, though!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the laugh! Love that picture. :)

Charles Gramlich said...

Yes, charismatic, charming, disarming, and bloody minded to the core. It's simply in his nature.

"Excellentttt," he says, rubbing his hands together.

Great segue into the great pics.

Lisa said...

Ha! I'll never look at my cat the same way now :)

Shauna Roberts said...

I had a cat once named Nazir. The first time he caught a mouse, he killed it with one bite to the neck. I thought he was very talented to do so well his first time hunting. That was the last time he killed a mouse. After that, he just batted them around and chased them. I guess he learned from his first time that a quick, clean kill wasn't much fun.

Unknown said...

:-)