Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Bare Knuckles


It's not exactly a huge secret that this past year or so has been bloody frustrating for me. Well, I've had about enough.

I'm getting ready to make some changes. To get back to the solid core of what I've been, and to head off in some new directions.

And, as always, I'm going to come out swinging and take no prisoners... >:-)


(On another note, as soon as Google Reader starts to cooperate again, I'll resume my 'Blogs I Love' posts-- I've barely scratched the surface!)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck and looking forward to hearing more.
lx

AvDB said...

Getting to the crossroads is incredibly frustrating, but once you're there, with all of the different routes open to you, it's kinda fun, isn't it?

Charles Gramlich said...

Sometimes the frustrations come like rain, like the toad stranglers we see here in NO at times. But you know of what I speak. HOpe things will straight up soon.

Barbara Martin said...

Once choices are made, then change for the better will come. Hang in there, Steve.

RK Sterling said...

Seems like it's something in the air sometimes, Steve, doesn't it? Like a steady, pouring rain as Charles mentioned. But the thing is, we're all getting soaked together, and eventually someone comes along and offers to share their umbrella.

And once everything has been washed away, what lies ahead is just pure potential.

(Ok, enough with the rain metaphor, but I hope you know what I mean.) :)

Erik Donald France said...

Keep on fighting the good fight, man! Good luck!

Shauna Roberts said...

Sounds exciting and invigorating. Can't wait to hear more about your new journey. (I'm taking one myself and hope to talk about it on my blog soon.)