Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Free Ebook Download

FREE E-BOOK!


FREE EBOOK DOWNLOAD

FREE KINDLE DOWNLOAD

FREE EPUB DOWNLOAD * FREE PDF DOWNLOAD


That's right (in case you didn't guess from the headlines), I'm giving away one of my thrillers ABSOLUTELY FREE!

For the next two weeks, all you have to do is send me an email (steve_malley at paradise dot net dot nz) and I'll send you a copy of Poison Door, free of charge. Whether you read your ebooks on Amazon's Kindle, a Sony eReader, the Barnes and Nobles Nook, a Kobo, an iPad or even your PC or Mac, I'll send you a copy of Poison Door in the right format for your reader.

And don't worry if you like the feel of old-fashioned paper in your hands. There's no need to feel left out-- just take the PDF copy and print it out!

What's Poison Door about, you ask? In brief:


One tough cop.

One vicious killer

A fourteen year old girl caught in between.

When their lives meet, nobody wins...

POISON DOOR


Poison Door is exciting. I write suspense, and I write it well-- be ready to turn pages faster and faster right up to the end.


Poison Door is scary. This is a Noir thriller, a dark and violent story packed with action and laced with steamy sex.


Sarah Crane is one tough cop. In a country where police don't carry guns but criminals do, she has to rely on the strength of her wits and the skill of her bare hands. Faced with a series of brutal murders and the disappearance of young women no one else seems to miss, she'll stop at nothing to get to the truth. In troubled young Michelle, Sarah sees a reflection of her own dark past.


Tommy Knowles is a vicious killer. From a London orphanage to the shores of New Zealand, he has risen from life on the streets to control this small country's heroin trade. Now his own success has led him to the edge of disaster. To secure the weapons he needs in the fight for his life, Tommy will trade as many innocent lives as necessary to secure his survival.


Michelle Swanston is fourteen and in danger. Safer on the Christchurch city streets than she is in her own home, Michelle's night wanderings take her into a hell worse than any she ever imagined. With no way of knowing who she can trust, no one else she can rely on, this terrified young girl is determined not to go down without a fight...


Sound like something you might like to read? Great! Just drop me an email and I'll send you a copy!


There is one catch. I want you to review my book.


Poison Door goes live in two weeks, and I want to do everything I can to make it rise in the search rankings. Love it, hate it, all I ask is that you tell the world. Amazon reviews are great, same with other sites where fine ebooks are sold. Review it on Goodreads or Facebook or your blog-- anywhere the world at large is going to see it.


But all that's not for a couple of weeks yet. Right now, you send me an email (or even just leave your email in the comments) and I'll send you one heck of page-turner!

8 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I'll definitely review it. I've read an earlier version of it as you may remember. I wouldn't mind getting the updated version for my Kindle though.

Steve Malley said...

Sweet! This one, at least, doesn't have that weird glitch in Chapter 14.

I hope... :-o

Rick said...

Hello Steve, I'd be happy to review it. I'll send you an email to get my copy, then write it up for you. Congrats on the work.

Steve Malley said...

Rick, sweet! I'm steve_malley at paradise dot net dot nz :)

cs harris said...

This is such a terrific story premise, Steve. I remember I saw part of it when you sent an earlier version to Charles a while ago. Wish I could read the final version and review it, but I'm so far behind on my book I don't even feel like I should to stop to sleep.

Once they get the glitches out of the second generation iPad, I intend to get one, and then I'll be good to go with ebooks. My own Steve recently bought one of your books for his iPhone, but I'm too blind (and impatient) for that!

Craig Sisterson said...

Kia Ora Steve,

Just stumbled across you and your work today when I was doing some New Zealand crime/thriller fiction-related internet surfing (a little regular hobby of mine).

I've sent you an email. Would be happy to read and review your new book.

Steve Malley said...

Candy, I know how that 'behind-the-deadline' feeling goes... I've got a perpetual two-week backlog of drawing and a perpetual queue of clients hoping theirs can somehow drift to the top of the pile. Nice to be popular, I guess!

Kia Ora Craig! And many thanks for the shout-out on your blog. Heaps of folks have been taking me up on my offer since you did! :-D

Lana Gramlich said...

I wish I had the time to read & review the book, to be honest. I'll definitely find time to read it, at least...at SOME point. Best of luck!