Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Not Dead Yet...

So a series of hardware meltdowns and my own dependence on stored passwords left me locked out of several email accounts, as well as blogger. As time went on, I got (and stayed) sidetracked. Until today. The 7th anniversary of Katrina, the advent of Isaac, my own mounting frustration with bulldozers and road cones... well, something in there made getting back into my blogger account important today. My New Orleans friends, I want you all to know you're very much in my thoughts. <3

4 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Was wondering what was going on, man, but I figured you were really caught up in life. Glad you are OK. We went to Jackson, Mississippi to get away from Isaac. Looks like our area got hit pretty hard

cs harris said...

Hey, Steve; good to hear from you! (I must be a robot; I can never type those damn characters right!)

Sphinx Ink said...

Steve, it's good to hear from you! It was ironic that Hurricane Isaac struck on the 7th anniversary of Katrina. Luckily, none of us had any major damage to our homes. We're okay, and glad to know you're well, too.

Angie said...

I'm catching up on RSS feeds (three weeks behind, ack!) and it's great to hear from you. I've never used a stored-password system for that very reason. :/ I'm glad you're back and hope your hardware problems are getting straightened out.

Angie