Monday, April 2, 2007

Fun Stuff

90,000 words

I keep twisting and turning and surprising myself. I'm pretty sure the story is two thirds or three quarters done (I'm guessing I'll keep 50-60,000 words of what I've done so far. maybe), but really, it's anyone's guess.

My original 'deadline' in the story gave the hero four or five days to get the job done. Then I shortened it to the next morning. Things began moving quickly.

Now, I'm pretty sure I'll end up shortening it even further. Ratchet that tension til something pops!



In other news, the email inbox of the worst engineer in the Star Wars Empire...


And I took the Which Superhero Are You? quiz.




Apparently, I am Supergirl

Lean, muscular and feminine. Honest and a defender of the innocent.






Because I'm not the best with this shiny box of lights, I couldn't make the whole thing display properly. Suffice it to say the runners up were Green Lantern and Wonder Woman...



Turns out as a villain, I'd make a great....



Dark Phoenix
A prime example of emotional extremes: Passion and fury incarnate.



I also scored pretty good for Poison Ivy and Mystique. I know they do guys in tights too: Iron Man and Superman, Magneto and Doctor Doom were all down there on the column.

I'm blaming my results on my long hair and hot body. Yeah, that must be it....

5 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Lol. I got Supergirl too. It's gotta be the hair. Hulk was second on my list. Can I take him?

cs harris said...

Okay, guys. I got Green Lantern followed by the Hulk. Huh.

RK Sterling said...

Well, I was Spider Man followed by Wonder Woman. You can have my Spidey and I'll take your SG. :)

Congrats on the 90K mark.

Itsnopicknick said...

Supergirl and Wonderwoman equally!

Lana Gramlich said...

Ironically, I am Superman; mild-mannered, good, strong and you love to help others. (Can't you tell from my blog? *LMAO*)
My villain side is Poison Ivy; You would go to almost any length for the protection of the environment including manipulation and elimination. (Now THAT sounds accurate!)
Thanks for sharing the links--that was fun!