What were you doing 10 years ago?
I had either just moved to New Zealand, or I was just about to move to New Zealand. It was a scary, exciting time for me, and one of the best things I ever did.
Play with the Tiny Dynamo.
(not necessarily in that order)
(What can I say? La Vie Boheme is La Dolce Vida up in here!)
What would you do if you were a billionaire?
Two Words: SECRET VOLCANO LAIR, baby!!!
Seriously, about five years ago I quit worrying about money. My life now is *exactly* what I would want if I had a billion bucks, just with shabbier clothes, house, etc. I do my best every day to humbly serve the talents I've been given, and there's always enough money there by bedtime.
What are three of your bad habits?
1. Action. (The title of this blog might just as easily have been Ready, FIRE, Aim!)
2. Horizontal Organization. (Or, as the Tiny Dynamo puts it, clutter.)
3. Coffee rings. (The not-so-secret ingredient to the Full-Throttle lifestyle has a dark side of its own...)
What are some snacks you enjoy?
1. Baby Ruth bars, unavailable in New Zealand (my penance for life in Paradise)
2. Whittaker's Chocolate, the finest in the world imho
1. Severance Package, by Dwayne Swierczynski
2. Frank Frazetta: ICON
3. Cold in the Light, by Charles Gramlich
4. Shane, by Jack Schaeffer
5. Money Shot, by Christa Faust
What are five jobs you have had?I've pretty much spent my life doing creative work.
4. Storyboard Artist
5. Painter (like gallery shows, with the wine and the cheese, not houses, with the overalls and the dropcloths...)
What are five places where you have lived?
1. St. Paul, Minnesota
I've tried to leave out those of you I know don't like memes...