Friday, June 22, 2007

Eight Simple Things

CS tagged me, so into the breach I go...

1. I have double-jointed thumbs.

2. I can waltz.

3. My father was a priest when he met my mother. ALmost twenty years of age seperate them, and they're still happily married. These things certainly affected the person I became.

4. I have seen ghosts. If they saw me, they didn't let on. I don't think the dead really care about doings on this side of the fence.

5. My first tattoo was a Batman symbol.

6. When I feel down, I read Ralph Waldo Emerson or Marcus Aurelius.
7. For a short spell in the early nineties, I was a mortgage banker. I lasted about six months before I finally called in well.

8. New Zealand's not the only place I've lived. There were also brief-ish stints in Barcelona and Jerusalem. Both were awesome...

You were right, CS. That *was* fun!

2 comments:

cs harris said...

Interesting insights. How fascinating about your parents. Must be a wonderful love story in there.

Susan Miller said...

How nice that you called in well.