Friday, December 14, 2007

Simpsons Fun

Thanks to Lana, I found the 'Simpsonize Me' website, promising to take my photo and transform me into a Simpsons character. It's amusing, but maybe not in the way they intended. To show you, I was brave: I took that challenge.

First, the photo. Now, this was done when my hair was still blond, and in that murky gray time before my first coffee. Why else would I look like some sort of carnival worker/serial killer? :-)

A few buttons punched in and voila! *This* is what the website decided I look like!


Sorry, I'm *still* laughing....


Okay, now, a little monkeying around and the Tiny Dynamo said, "That looks just like you!"
Awwww, man!

6 comments:

Lana Gramlich said...

Yeah, I had to play with my image, too. Although I wasn't wearing glasses in my picture, the Simpsonizer assumed that I did (which, ironically, I do.) Fun, anyway! Is that a margarita in your hand, oh dreadlocked one? ;)

Charles Gramlich said...

Man that first image was horrid. It made you look respectable and that is depressing. I have yet to try this. I kind of look like a character anyway, without the help.

Shauna Roberts said...

Shoot. I just wasted 25 minutes of a Saturday Simpsonizing myself.

Mine didn't look much like me, either, to start, and not so much after I customized it either. You did a better job on that.

I guess it wasn't a total waste--I saved the before and after pics for someday when I don't have a blog topic.

RK Sterling said...

Tee hee.

ORION said...

Oh thanks a lot.
As if I didn't have enough to preoccupy myself with working on novel number 2 LOL
NOW I have to simsonize myself...

cs harris said...

You are far braver than I!